(adapted from several sources from the Internet!)
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup lard
- 1 cups quick oats
- 1 cups cornmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Additions - bird seed, dried fruit, chopped peanuts, etc.
- pot large enough for ingredients.
- containers that are about the same size as your suet holder.
- Assemble ingredients.
- Heat peanut butter and lard in pan on stove, stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add oats, cornmeal, and whole wheat flour.
- Pour into containers.
- Freeze until hard.